Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

18th Birthday - Dick's Last Resort and Ice Show

If you read my last blog post, you know that my friends and I made a bucket list for this summer! One of the things to do on there was go to Dick's Last Resort - a little restaurant in Faneuil Hall in Boston where the waiters are purposefully rude and tease you. It's hilarious and a great experience! On Saturday, some of my best friends decided to surprise me by taking me to lunch there for my 18th birthday, which was the best. 


That night, I also skated in my last Ice Show ever. I started figure skating when I moved to Boston 5 years ago, and fell in love with it. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends or a more beautiful sport to love. Truly thankful for this opportunity to realize and chase my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment